What are the dates for the games played at RussMatt 2019?
What are the game fees?
Is there a time when the daily schedule is high?
What is the registration process?
Click on the Umpire Registration button found on this page. You can also register on the RussMatt website (russmatt.com) – Umpire registration is closed for the 2019 season.
What is the deadline to register?
Are umpires required to be a member of UCU?
How will game schedules be disseminated?
Are there specific uniform requirements?
Remaining standards are as follows: Charcoal grey pants, MLB style black/blue shirts with colored side panel (Majestic or Smitty). NOTE: Crew must wear matching shirts with no numbers or conference affiliation.
Where are the games being played?
- Lake Myrtle Sports Complex (Auburndale), 905 Lake Myrtle Park Road, Auburndale, FL 33823
- Chain of Lakes Park, 210 Cypress Garden Blvd., Winter Haven, FL 33880
- Osceola County Stadium, 631 Heritage Park Way, Kissimmee, FL 34744
Auxiliary sites and fields are listed here: RussMatt Field & Locations
Can lodging accommodations be made taking into consideration location of game sites?
Are there RussMatt lodging options?
- Umpire House (6 to 8 people) – $20
- Host Hotel Room with roommate – Approximately $37.50
- Host Hotel Room Single – Approximately $75